Look: BlogJet is the 1st blog client to include this super important feature. See? No?
Look here, again: 1st.
Yeah, really — 1st! Not 2nd, 3rd or 5673856th. See? Bingo!
(Works automatically when “Use typographic characters” turned on.) Amazing, huh? We love typography!
OK, no more features for you. After all, it’s a bug-fix release.
- Fixed not showing categories for TypePad and Movable Type blogs in Recent Posts window.
- Fixed errors with autodetection of dasBlog blogs.
- Fixed error when viewing statistics with no received posts.
- Fixed various Access Violations when getting posts from Blogger (recreate your account in BlogJet!)
- Fixed "TStruct.GetString(category Id)" error when getting posts from WordPress 2.1.
- Fixed error "Could not convert variant of type (OleStr)..." error when creating account for Community Server.
- Workaround for Community Server not returning full URLs of posts.
- Fixed not saving password after changing it.
- Fixed repeating punctuation marks (!, ?, etc.) after autoreplaced words.
- b2evolution API changed to Movable Type API (with file upload support). (Not complete, bugs submitted to b2evolution developers.)
- A few other small bug fixes…
We’re bug killers! Want us to kill your favorite bug? Let us know about it!