I’m excited to announce the new release – BlogJet 1.6 “Lime”!
(Lime is a codename ).
- Free Flickr integration plugin (included, no installation required).
- Auto Replace.
- Title and rel attributes for links.
- Ping default URLs.
- Protection for unsaved posts before publishing.
- Zoom icon for generated thumbnails.
- Saving of default layout settings for Insert Image window.
- Group posting (post to multiple blogs at once).
- Confirm when using Ctrl+Enter to publish post.
- Better FTP file upload progress indication.
- New blog providers: Blogzerk and BLOGZY.
- NTLM and Digest proxy authorization support.
- New keyboard shortcut:
Ctrl+Y - edit last post
Ctrl+Shift+E - extended entry
- Ability to abort posting when checking spelling.
- BlogJetThis extension for Firefox 1.5.
- Speed and stability improvements.
- Work-around for WordPress and TypePad date/time issue.
- Now BlogJet can work via proxy with authentication.
- Fixed issue with FTP proxy.
- Fixed double trackbacks in TypePad and Movable Type
- FTP password encryption.
- Fixed: Insert Link window didn’t remove automatically http:// when inserting https:// of ftp:// links.
- Fixed “Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window”.
- Fixed: error message when posting with image selected.
- New connection core.
- Lots of other bug fixes… (sorry, I left the history of bug fixes on my old notebook ).
This update is free for customers who bought BlogJet. Also, for those of you who tried previous versions (excluding 1.6 beta), but had problems, please try downloading this version, since it will clean your trial period and you can start your free 30 days of trial all over again.
By the way, if you own a copy and want to upgrade to Family pack, use this coupon code: PGBJ30 to get 45% discount.
Thanks everyone who helped with this release! Now, could you blog about the new version, please?
There’s an update: http://www.blogjet.com/blog/2005/12/13/blogjet-161-released/